photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sweet 'n Sassy Release Day!

Happy New Year!!! I can hardly believe that all of 2010 is over and we're beginning a new year. It's exciting to see what a new year will bring...For starters, it's bringing in some brand new Sweet 'n Sassy stamp sets!! How is that for a great start to 2011! This darling Cocoa image is from the new Cocoa's Latte set, which includes this precious image and five coffee-inspired sentiments. And I don't know about you but I have a thing for drinking coffee and visiting with good friends. There's something special about sneaking away from the kiddies for a few hours to enjoy good conversation over a piping hot cup of coffee and perhaps a scone. Even better if this gathering takes place in a coffee shop...Ahhh...there's just something about that combo that really is 'the perfect blend!' OK, whose up for coffee!!?? I created my card with some sweet striped paper from My Minds Eye. This line is called Lil' Robots and is actually a boy's line of designer paper. However, a few of the papers are generic enough to be used with any style of card. Nothing super fancy about today's layout outside of the polka dots that I added to my coffee cup by using a Copic colorless blending pen. The rest of the image has been colored with Copics as well. Four antique silver brads finished off my card! Enjoy and hop on over to Sweet 'n Sassy to see all of the new releases (there's a turtle set that is to die for!!)

1 comment:

Korin said...

Adorable, Kim! Just wanted to say how thankful I am for you! Here's to 2011....our best year yet :)! Love ya!