photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tiffany Doodles Sneak Peek

It is a week for sneak peeks and today is no excpetion!! For today's card, I'm excited to tell you about some new floral digi images that Tiffany created for the Tiffany Doodles web site...These new images will be available for download on January 28!
My card features the new Nicotiana image and the really fun thing about these new images is that they were made to perfectly fit a set of Nestibilities dies! The Nicotiana image fits the classic large oval die set. I also love the way Tiffany included a little frame around the image (you can download the image with or without the frame). I paired the image with shabby designer paper from Ruby Rock-it...six months in and I'm still in love with this paper! I colored the flowers with Copics (and I confess that I'm not entirely sure what color a Nicotiana flower is but I'm diggin the blue!!) and cut out one of the flowers to pop up with foam tape. The sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy. Be sure to check the sparkly new Tiffany Doodles site on January 28 to see all of the new digis! Enjoy!

2 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

Pretty floral. Love the border around it too. DEELISH colors. Kerry

Stampvanwinkle said...

Very, very pretty Kim. Love the colors and your coloring, well,it's awesome.

Have a beautiful day.

Blessings,
Deb