photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, January 14, 2011

Pre-Colored Digis

Happy Friday! I'm so excited for the weekend! Tonight I have a class at Wholly Scrap!, where I get to enjoy the company of good friends, good pizza, and fun stamping! Tomorrow we're off to my brother-in-laws to enjoy the Christmas we missed because I had a sick kiddie on Christmas Eve. And then Sunday will be a blessed day at church with our dear friends. For this morning I just had to share this darling image that I just colored...doesn't my coloring look amazing. Man, I'm really getting the hang of these Copics...oh, wait a minute...I confess...I didn't color this image. It came this way!!! That's right, Sweet 'n Sassy is now offering pre-colored digi images! Isn't this the most amazing thing ever! I just about squealed with delight when Korin told the DT that she was offering these images. Talk about a way to create a card in under five minutes! Just print, cut, and attach to a card! Too much fun! The name of this sweet image is Timid Timothy and I love the sweet, shy face that he has, along with a lovely bunch of flowers. You can find Timothy here and all of the new colored images here. Oh, I should also mention that this image actually has the blue sky colored in a circle so it's a perfect fit for a Nestibilities die cut. I kept this card fairly simple (a style I think you'll be seeing a lot of in 2011...I'm really enjoying getting more cards done in an evening!), using a layout from an SU! catalog. Just some ribbon, a butterfly (because I love them!), and a sentiment. A perfectly quick and easy birthday card! Be sure to check out all of the new colored digis at Sweet 'n Sassy...along with the new January release! I'll be back over the weekend with a card and sketch challenge using one of the new stamp sets so check back on Sunday!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Korin said...

Precious! It's a great layout and I love all your extras :).