photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 Top Ten

I've seen a bunch of Top Ten blog posts this morning so I thought I'd follow suit and post 10 of my favorite projects from 2010...Here they are, in no particular order...
Created table centerpieces for a friend's wedding (these were for the rehearsal dinner). We used the new Tim Holtz tattered florals die cut to make the flowers and a bunch of SU! chipboard birds. Paper for the flowers is from Papertreyink.
I did more scrapbooking this year (having started a P/T job at a scrapbook store in January of 2010). I also created a custom baby scrapbook album for one of our customers. It took me about 40 hours to complete but I loved the end result and so did the customer! They had a baby girl just about a week after I finished the album. (All supplies for the album came from Wholly Scrap!)
I spent a few weeks participating in the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenges. This was the first card I submitted and it won the Top Mouse award. Wow!! That was really exciting and surprising! I need to get back to participating in these challenges this year, they have fantastic sketches.
Tired out some fun new techniques...This was creating paper flowers with punched scalloped circles. Very cool technique that I've used a few more times on other projects.
Resumed teaching monthly classes at Wholly Scrap!, which provided me with an opportunity to use stamps from companies such as Hero Arts and Our Craft Lounge. I also got to play with Flower Soft, a product I had never used, and really enjoyed!
A card I created for my friends who got married in August (the same ones who received the centerpieces). This card used great Graphic 45 paper and this designed was inspired by Amy Sheffer.
I joined the Tiffany Doodles design team and this was the first card I created with their digi images. Love their products!
I joined the Sweet 'n Sassy design team in January (it's been a whole year and I'm thrilled to be staying on in 2011) and fell in love with their digi designs and new acrylic stamp sets! Even started using them in my classes at Wholly Scrap!
One of my favorite SNSS cards, using my favorite SNSS stamp set, Everyday Miracles. And of course another year spent creating Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas and failing to feed my family for 12 days straight... :-) What were your favorite projects from 2010?

No comments: