photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Keep it Simple Sunday

I've had this card for ages and have forgotten to post it! A few months ago, I attended a Stampin' Up! workshop (I have to tell you that attending a class where someone else teaches and I get to just stamp the evening away is fun!!) and purchased this fun set called Lots of Bots. This card couldn't have been easier to create...A scrap piece of designer paper layered on top of orange was all that was needed for the card base. I then stamped the robot three times on a piece of white cardstock and then one more time on some scrap white cardstock. The fourth image got colored with Copics. I then punched out the colored robot and layered the image on to a larger orange circle. The circle was attached with foam tape. And that...is it... :-) Wishing everyone a very happy new year!!

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Happy New Year Kim. Such a cute card. Love that image. :o)