photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sweet 'n Sassy Sponsored Sketch Challenge

I'm excited to share with you that Sweet 'n Sassy is sponsoring this week's sketch over at CPS (Card Positioning Systems)! That gave me a wonderful opportunity to ink up another of January's new stamp sets, Snow Special. I confess that I have a thing for snowmen, they are just so cute and the perfect image for winter. I colored my snowman with Copics (notice my shading? I followed some of Korin's videos!) and paired him with paper from a company whose name is completely escaping me right now! LOL! (I failed to save the manufacturer strip from the bottom of the paper!) Stop by the CPS site today, enter the sketch challenge, and you could win free stamps!! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy today's card!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful card.

Stampvanwinkle said...

Awwwww, He is adorable Kim. Just love this card.

Hugs and Blessings,

Deb