photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Long Lost Winner!

I think I might be the one who is long lost! My goodness I can't believe it's been four days since I last posted...that might be some kind of record! I guess life just got busy last week...hopefully I'll be in better shape this week! I do have some great class projects to share so I'll post those this week but in the meantime...I completely forgot to announce the winner of the blog candy that I posted about in my St. Jude card drive post. The winner is...

Sara

Sara, please contact me at ksdm@comcast.net with your shipping address and I'll get a box of goodies out to you next week!!

Thanks to everyone for their comments, they are always greatly appreciated!

No comments: