photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Keep it Simple Sunday

How about a total change of pace today! A KSS card created with a sweet (or should I say tweet) bird set from Papertreyink. Lately I've realized that many of my stamps haven't been used in ages so I'm trying to use some of them more frequently and since I had a sicky kiddo at home this week, I had a little bit of free time to just play. This card was created using the Bird Watching set from PTI. This set was designed by Melissa Bickford, who was one of our teaching at the Stamping Around NH event. Papertrey and Melissa were amazingly generous and raffled off a ton of free stamp sets. I'm pretty sure that everyone in attendance went home with a free set! This is the one that I received...love it!! I simply stamped the bird image four times, in four different colors, and layered the stamped image on to matching cardstock. Then a few strips of October Afternoon paper is all that was needed to finish this card! Oh, and a tweet sentiment!! Enjoy!

No comments: