photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Keep it Simple Sunday

Greetings all!! Today's KSS card may not seem that simple, what with all those layers, but since I used a brand new pre-colored digi image from Tiffany Doodles, this card took me just minutes to create!! Can I just tell you how much I love printing out an already colored image...how totally cool is that? And the coloring on this new digi image, Japanese Magnolia, is simply beautiful! The best part, a portion of the proceeds from that sale of this image will go to the Red Cross to help with the efforts to help those affected by the destruction of the recent earthquake and tsunami in Japan. My heart and prayers go out to that country and all the tragedy that they are currently experiencing and I created by card with those thoughts in mind. Beside the digi image from Tiffany Doodles, which is a set that includes five images, my card also showcases new designer paper from Kaiser Craft and a tiny sneak peek of a sentiment that will soon be released from Sweet 'n Sassy. The newsprint background behind the flower image is a new stamp set from Papertreyink. Enjoy and please visit the Tiffany Doodles web site to see the new images. Tiffany also has a link to the Red Cross if you feel so inclined to donate.

No comments: