photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Envelope Flap Card

If any of you were ever Stampin' Up! demonstrators, I suspect that you've created one of these pocket cards from a standard card envelope. This is a project that I'll be demonstrating at a Wholly Scrap! class next week. The fun flower at the top of the pocket is from Petaloo and comes as a white flower that you can color - how cool is that? I simply colored the petals with my Copic markers but you can use paint or chalks as well. The outside of the envelope was decorated with a sweet butterfly image, and swirl, from Unity Stamp Co. and Anna Griffin designer paper. The ribbon on the top of the card is soft, fuzzy ribbon from American Crafts. The inside card is a one layer card that includes a sentiment, also from Unity. I will admit that on this card I was having some fun with my Nestibilities, mixing up the shapes. Oh, I'm so trendy. ;-) In just a few days I'll be attending our Stamping Around event, so excited, and on Friday I'll be posting a Spring-inspired card for this month's Tiffany Doodles blog hop so stop by over the weekend for more crafty goodness! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Ann Kranitz said...

This is just gorgeous Kim. What a fun class that will be...see you on Saturday!!!