photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cluck!

One more page for January! The title of this one is Cluck and is about our chickens spending their first winter outside in their coop. (When I showed this page to my husband he asked, "Who is Chuck?" hee hee I guess he read the title too quickly!) This is another simple layout, based on a few pages submitted by one of the Wholly Scrap! design team members, Nicole Wise. I love this layout for adding multiple pictures to a page...it's a bit like a film strip. For this layout, I used a large photo of our barn and coop as the main image and then a few photos of the girls (how about Brownie riding on the Power Wheels! She's a crazy chicken!), and our camper buried in all the snow. More Bo Bunny paper and brads finished off this page. Easy peasy! Enjoy!

No comments: