photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Keep it Simple Sunday

Today's challenge is to create a one layer card! I came up with this idea after looking through a Paper Crafts magazine and seeing a lovely card that featured a bright yellow butterfly and a sentiment...all on just one layer of cardstock. As soon as I saw the card, I knew I wanted to re-create the look and feel of the design. For this card, I used one of my all time favorite Sweet 'n Sassy stamp sets, Serene Silhouettes. I'm simply stamped the grass in green, the flowers in purple, and the sentiment in black. And then...I added a few sweet dragonflies in bright yellow. This is a 4.25" square card, with rounded corners. So...how about you? Have any one layer cards you'd like to share? I'd love to see them! Leave me a comment with a link back to your blog and I'll come visit!! :-)

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Wow. How elegant!!! I love those bitty dragonflies!