photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12 Tags of Christmas - Day 12

Is it too late to post Day 12? Nah!!! Sorry I've been MIA for so many days...the Christmas prep madness finally took over and it was nearly impossible for me to get much crafting accomplished. (This tag was actually finished on day 12 but I just managed to take the photo...how sad is that!? LOL!) This was a quick and easy tag...the background was covered with paper from one of Tim's paper stacks (love how the papers in the stacks are already aged and vintage-looking...no need to distress anything!) I added two metal brackets, one at the bottom and one at the top.
The snowman was cut out using an Idea-ology die. I then ran the snowman back through the die, only this time I cut the snowflake shape out of his belly. :-) I then covered said snowman with matte finish glue (kind of like Modge-Podge) and poured this yummy blue glitter all over him! (Who wants to guess whether or not glitter was also all over me and the craft room!) Once the glitter was dry and set I attached the snowman with foam tape and added the December calendar (also from the paper stack) to his front, attaching it with a binder clip (from SU!). Two sparkly foam snowflakes and a few baubles were the finishing touches! Enjoy and check back often this week as I'll have posts on a few days leading up to Christmas.

No comments: