photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12 Tags of Christmas - Day Nine

Greetings! I'm back with the Day Nine tag and I love it! (Oh heck, I've loved them all this year!!) Today's tag features the new paper rossette die cut, from Idea-ology (designed by Tim Holtz). This is one of those dies that I purchased but was kind of on the fence about how I was going to use it and then...I used it...and I used it again...and again...Well you get the picture. I love this die! It's super quick and easy to assemble and it's a great size, big enough to fill a substantial space but not so large that it's too big for a card or tag.
The other fun element on this tag are the letters that are covered in glossy accents. Oh, that high shine looks amazing on the grungeboard letters, which were simply covered with black Distress Ink. The background on the tag is a music stamp from the Festive Sounds stamp set. The brads along the bottom are from Idea-ology as well as the metal embellishment on the rossette and pearl embellies at the top of the tag, attached to the ribbon. Tim used some tinsel on the back of his rossette, which was very fun, but since I didn't have tiny tinsel I opted for this gold sparkly ribbon that was attached with red line tape. Tim also added some lovely buttons to his Day Nine tag, however, my letters were large so there wasn't much room left for the buttons (but I did mange to buy the buttons anyway...) Tim...you're such an enabler. :-) Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Stampvanwinkle said...

KIM, THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! I didn't mean to scream but IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

Hugs and Blessings,
Deb