photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Merci Birdcoop!

I think I've said this before but I'm gonna say it again...I LOVE justjohanna's sentiments! There's the "you rock" and "you're 29 again?" and this one, "merci birdcoop!" How fun is that?? A perfect pairing with three little birdhouses all perched on their own individual tags and held together with a bit of ribbon.

Other details: The paper is a recent release from Stampin' Up! and includes some of the most delightful, Spring prints. The houses have been paper pieced and the roofs are corkboard pieced!

Enjoy and thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very fun and too cute!! What a great little group of birdhouses!! :) Hope you all are recovered and feeling well! :)

emilia in Taiwan said...

what a cute card! Me too, I love justjohanna's sentiments ! Can't wait to have all of them!

Mandy said...

This is adorable! I love that color! It adds such a pop!