photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, March 10, 2008

Artist Alert!


I just have to gush over my friend Gillian's jewelry...I think I've mentioned before that I met Gillian through my blog and she's become a dear friend. And I am so excited about her jewelry and I just have to share!! She makes the most amazing, unique, one-of-a-kind vintage pieces and I finally got a few goodies for myself! Here I am "modeling" the darling bracelet shown above as well as the matching earrings.

Not only is Gillian a pure delight to deal with but my pieces arrived in a timely manner (and she was shipping from Australia to the US!) and wrapped beautifully. I was blown away by the quality craftmanship of the jewelry...it's beautiful...and I already received numerous comments on the bracelet! :-)
Please go check out her Etsy store here!! Thank you my dear friend, I adore the jewelry and truly appreciate the work and love that went into the pieces!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great bracelet Kim! Her jewelry is very pretty - different, I love antique!! Ok, I think I have to go order those tulip earrings - :)

Gillian said...

awwww.....Kim!
hugs my dear xxx