photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

justjohanna March Sketch

A few cards I created for Johanna's March sketch challenge...I love creating cards with a specific layout, makes the process go that much faster and with limited time, I can use all the help I can get! :-)

All images justjohanna (don't you just love the owl and the little chick legs sticking out from the broken shell...how funny is that?!) Paper on the owl card is K&Company, chick card is SU! Die cut circles thanks to my all time fav Nestibilities.

The sketch is below...why not give it a try! If you create a card based on this month's sketch, leave me a comment with a link back to your blog or gallery, would love to see what you come up with!
Happy Creating!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! That's a great sketch too - hmmmm I might try that when I find a minute! :)

Gillian said...

So Gorgeous Kim, I love that little owl, sooooo cute! and the way you've used the sketch is wonderful!

Hazel said...

Great cards - a very useful sketch.