photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sweet Stamp Shop Release Day


Yippee!  It's time for another Sweet Stamp Shop release!  Are you all excited?!  I love release day...so much fun to see all the new sets and projects created by the team members!
 
Today I'm sharing a CAS (Clean and Simple) card using the new Get Fit stamp set.  This darling stamp set comes complete with everything you need to get fit....sneakers, a scale, some healthy food, and a whole bunch of darling sentiments.
 
When I saw this set the first thing that came to mind was footprints across my card.  I stamped the sneakers in Memento Ink and "walked" across my card.  Then I stamped the sneakers again on a scrap piece of paper, colored them with a pink marker, added some glitter, cut them out, and popped them up with foam tape (because every girl needs a pair of pink sparkly shoes!)  Then I simply added the sentiment and a tiny bit of bling to one of the corners.  Fun!
 
Ready to see what the rest of the team has come up with today?  Check out the links below and enjoy!
Kim - You're Here!
 

26 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

lovely lovely card!! love the pink sparkly shoes!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Fun card! GREAT coloring on those shoes!

Kerys said...

Cute card! I love the pink sparkly sneakers! Thanks for the inspiration :-)

Andrea Garland said...

Love those shoes around the card :)

Misty said...

They look so cute in pink.

Amy Williams said...

Great card! Gotta love the pink and sparkles combo!

Caryn S said...

What a great design!

Sue D said...

Cute design--I like how you colored and glittered the one pair.

Cathryn said...

Great card. Love the pink with the black and white!!!

Cathryn said...

Great card...love the little bit of color with the black and white!!!

sharon g said...

Don't you just love the shoes? I can see them being used in many different ways. You did a great job.

Michelle McClure said...

Love the popped up sneakers, this card is so cute!

Indy's Designs said...

Sparkly sneakers--so fun!!!!

Esther said...

Cute!!! Love that you only colored in one pair!!!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Kim. Love the highlighted pair. :o)

Unknown said...

I love the theme I love walks great card

Amber Sheaves said...

I want pink shoes!

Message Keeper said...

Just adorable and cute!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I too love the pink shoes.... Great card. TFS

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the footprint look on your card and the glittery running shoe.

Michele Duffy said...

Perfect CAS card, nice job!

Chelsea said...

Love it! You could use this card for so many different occasions, and it's just plain fun.

Unknown said...

Awesome! I have pink shoes just like those. : )

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

Very cute and fun.

Words and Pictures said...

Hi Kim, thank you so much for going round about to get through to me... I'm so sorry you didn't get my return message - perhaps because it went to an @comcast address? Hope you have now received my emails...
Alison x

Shannon said...

What a great stamp to have, you could do a lot with this stamp.