photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Friends of Sweet 'n Sassy Blog Hop

Welcome to today' Friends of Sweet 'n Sassy blog hop!  We have a serious list of designers on our hop today and there is no doubt you are going to be full of inspiration by the end of the hop!  During the hop we're all sharing our favorite SNSS stamps, as well as some tidbits about SNSS (and maybe even Korin!) and there's no doubt that silhouette images are some of my most favorite SNSS stamps of all time!

I've been on the SNSS design team for three years, it might actually be going on four (WooHoo!), and one of the things I can share about their stamps is that I never, ever grow tired of using them.  I am consistently excited about the new sets that Korin releases each month - there really is something for every design style - and I love the relationships that I've developed with Korin and the entire team.  Having been on a number of teams, I can honestly say that working with Korin and the entire SNSS team has been one of the best experiences (which is why I stay for so long...)!  SNSS is a great company and I can highly recommend their products and the owner. :-)

On my card today I'm using the Together Silhouettes stamp set along with new paper from the Authentique, the Lovely collection.  For my card, I used a plain oval die from Spellbinders, left the die on and used my blending tool and Spun Sugar Distress Ink to add some color.  The I stamped the image in Fired Brick Distress Ink.  I then built my card (it is like building when you have multiple layers, right?) and added a paper flower using a die from My Favorite Things.  Finished off with a little bling!

During our hop today...

~There will be 4 random participants from whom I will choose 1 commenter to receive a $15 store credit.  
~To be included in the drawings, comments must be left by midnight EST Friday, November 30th.
~The winners will be announced on the SNSS Blog on December 1st at 8am EST

Enjoy the hop!!

22 comments:

synthis said...

Very nice. :D

merrymstamper said...

LOVE your card! the details are fabulous and your stamp choice is a favourite!

Robyn said...

Sweet, sweet design!

Maria said...

great project

RitaR said...

I really like the paper-pieced umbrella!

Nana Griffin said...

nice card.

Sharon Huffman said...

Your card is amazing and so beautifully built! Lol! Good job!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Kim. Love the silhouette image and the color combo. The blings look great.

Mary K said...

I'm always a silhouette fan, but you do it best!

Mary-Anne V said...

very nice card with a great image.

Karen McAlpine said...

Really pretty card. Love the layout. Great paper selection and love the paper pieced umbrella.

Shannon White said...

Such a Darling Silhouette image and I Love the pretty dp's you paired with it! Super layout and loving the bling too! 8-)

Jennifer said...

This is such a gorgeous card and I love this romantic set! Wonderful how you did the umbrella!

Lydia Fiedler said...

This is so incredibly sweet - I think I need this set! Love your paper pieced umbrella

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

wonderful card...love the color combo

Sue D said...

Very sweet card--I like the color combo.

Unknown said...

Such a sweet sentimental card. Love your design and colors.

acpriess said...

I love the softness with the colors, the DP and the silhouette image. Nice job.

MariLynn said...

Gorgeous card. Love the dp on the umbrella.

Jo4Him said...

Lovely card; love all the details. Thanks for sharing

stampingbowd said...

Your card is GORGEOUS!!! I love this beautifully romantic card! Awesome colors and DP!

Cynthia said...

This is probably my all-time favorite SNS sets so far! Lovely colors and design, Kim.