photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, November 5, 2012

Praying for You


Hello Monday and welcome to our next CAS challenge on Splitcoast!  This week it's a photo inspiration challenge and wait until you see the photo...it's beautiful! 
 
I went back and forth when creating my card as I really wanted to be quite literal in my design...having tiny leaves cascading down the side of my card (like in the photo).  However, after I created these leaves using sticky back canvas, Dylusions Ink Sprays, Distress Ink Stains, and Seasons of Change dies from Sweet 'n Sassy I changed my mind. :-) 
 
I decided to focus on the elements of the photo...the vines in the background were recreated with an Impression Obsession background stamp in the middle of my card, my leaves were attached with foam tape, and I added scallop trim in a teal.  Loved that pop of color in the photo!  And my sentiment is also from Sweet 'n Sassy, from the Seasons of Change stamp set (this set coordinates with the dies). 
 
Enjoy!
 

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love this card, The leaves are so Fall-ish and it's just simple and sweet, love it!!