photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Sweet 'n Sassy Release Day & Blog Hop

Welcome to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps March New Release Celebration! The Design Divas are so excited to be kicking off this month's amazing stamp release with a blog hop today. You are probably joining me from Monika Davis's blog; if not, be sure to head back to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps blog so you don't miss a thing! I am ga-ga for this month's release, filled with so much goodness! My cards feature the Friendship Script background stamp (seen directly above) and the To Paris With Love set (on first card). The Paris card features beautiful paper from My Minds Eye and I opted to keep stamp the entire image on to designer paper and only color the flowers. I'm liking that look! On the second card I also used the Together Silhouettes stamp set and paired both sets with more vintage paper from My Minds Eye and a design from an embossing folder.

We hope you enjoy checking out the projects as much as we've enjoyed making them! Ready to continue on your blog hop journey? Your next stop is Giovana Smith's blog. And just in case, here is the whole list of team members hopping along with us today: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog

Kim Schofield - You're Here!

After the hop, make plans to join us for our New Release Party over in our Member Company Forums on Splitcoaststampers. We'll have full reveals of all the stamp and dies sets being released this month, challenges to inspire you, and of course fun chatter with great friends! See you there!

22 comments:

Kim S said...

Stamping "Paris" on patterned paper is gorgeous. And your use of the silhouette with the background stamp made me gasp in awe!!

synthis said...

I love the colors you used. These 2 cards are too cute!

merrymstamper said...

Both cards are beautiful!!! I am partial to the second one...gorgeous detail

Crafty Math Chick said...

These are lovely! I really like the color palettes you used in both cards! The second one is my favorite, just love that layout and how you used the scripty background.

Basslady said...

very noble and classy! wonderful!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Giovana said...

Fantastic creations!! Your second card is so beautiful!

Marlena M. said...

Wow Kim, your cards are beautiful. I LOVE the way you stamped on the DP and the second card is delightful!

Jennie said...

ooo, la, la! LOVE the colors and design on these cards, especially the Paris one. Your second on with the script is so pretty and love the sponging you did.

Harriet Skelly said...

Kim your cards are lovely - I especially love how you stamped on the dp and the colors you used!

Cathymac said...

WOW, Kim! Both cards are gorgeous! Stamping the Eiffel Tower onto the DP was such a great technique and looks beautiful! LOVE the sponging on your silhouette card! You rocked both your release sets!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous cards Kim. Love how you stamped Paris with Love on a pattenr paper. Love the pretty colors and embellishments. Fabulous textures on the second.

suem66 said...

Your cards are beautiful.

Anita said...

Stunning cards!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Fabulous cards - I do ADORE that Paris stamp and esp love how you stamped onto patterned paper - great idea x
I love the embossing on the second card and the great sunset image you created x
Thanks for the inspiration - I'll hop on now !
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Unknown said...

I am in love with To Paris with Love!! Your creations are stunning!

Jan Garber said...

WOW, I love your cards! That Paris stamp on the pattern paper is gorgeous, and the sillouette is precious!

buggin2stamp said...

I love the warm rich colors. Gorgeous cards!

Indy's Designs said...

Amazing work!!

Jami said...

Such wonderful warm colors. The way you did the silhouette with the sponged background is gorgeous!

DJ Rants said...

Wow, your cards are gorgeous!! Love the colors and great dp!!

Taylor said...

Fantabulous cards!!!

Bridget said...

Kim, I adore both your cards, but I'm just in awe of that sunset behind the silhouette - you've showcased the new stamps so beautifully!