photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Live for Today

Hi there everyone and happy Tuesday! Today I'm sharing a card that I created a few weeks ago. This was for a CAS challenge, to create a card with a nature them and that offered a word of encouragement. I opted to go with this great tree image from Papertreyink. (I'm also partial to the great sentiment!) For the leaves I used three different Distress Inks to create the multiple colors. The sentiment just went over a portion of the tree in black ink and I punched out a half circle for a spot to hold my button (also from PTI). The background of the card was embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kathi said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!