photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Peas and Carrots

Have I told you lately that I adore this new set, You & Me? I love it just about as much as I love coffee and donuts (another one of the fun images included in the set!) And ok, I like peas and carrots too, especially when they come complete with sweet little faces and coordinating sentiments!
I opted to use some lovely vintage paper from October Afternoon for today's card. I don't know why but the You & Me set reminds me of a 50's diner and the Farmhouse line from October Afternoon is the perfect combo! My pea and carrot are colored with Copic markers and popped up with some foam tape. I also added some lovely seam binding ribbon, along with a big 'ol pearl. Head on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy shop and check out this great set!!

No comments: