photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Bear

Guess what? I've been asked to teach at another local scrapbook store, Talk, Paper, Scissors in Manchester, NH (isn't that a fun name?). I taught my first class last week and the cards were specifically created as birthday and thinking of you cards for children in the midst of cancer treatments. (One of the ladies supports a charity focused on raising money for these children.)

Since I had a very short time to prep for the class, I opted to re-create a few cards that I had made in the past but change the papers and images to be more kid friendly. This first card, one of my favorites, features this sweet bear image from the Sweet 'n Sassy, Baby's Circus stamp set. (The sentiment is from the Gifts from Turtle set) The sweet circus-themed paper is from Imaginisce.

We had a great time at our class and I'm so thankful to the TPS ladies who asked me to teach! I'm looking forward to more classes, once a month for now, and you can check back here for more details!

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling card Kim. Love the sweet image and the darling papers. I will have to check that store out! I might just have to take a class with you girl so we can meet up! Now that the good weather is coming, I won't mind going out in the evening and Manchester is not too far. :o)