photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, February 27, 2012

Glad There is You

Hey there! Happy Monday! I'm trying to think of it as "happy"...it is Monday after all! However, the sun is shining bright and all is well so that is a good reason to enjoy even a Monday!

Today's card is one that I submitted for the first round of the CAS design team call on Splitcoast. I didn't make it to the second round (sniff, sniff) but I was still darn happy with this card and it inspired me to keep it simple more frequently! (I confess that keeping it simple is hard for me...oh how I love layers and bling!)

This beautiful image is from Hero Arts (Delicate Blossoms) and the sentiment is from the Together Silhouettes stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy...love the sentiments in that set! Enjoy and...be happy!

No comments: