photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sweet 'n Sassy Sneak Peek - Flowers in Bloom

Welcome to the next Sweet 'n Sassy sneak peek! Have you been following along with the sneak peeks this week? You can find them all on the Sweet 'n Sassy blog! Be sure to check out all of the design goodness!! Today I'm sharing a card that features the soon-to-be-released stamp set, Flowers in Bloom. Hello, flowers? I couldn't be happier!! This set features this beautiful floral image and a number of sentiments. I paired my image with embossed Core-dinations paper and if you've never used this paper...go out and buy some, it's so much fun! The paper has already been embossed with various designs and then when you sand the paper, the design is revealed. Fun! I also added a strip of designer paper from October Afternoon. The image has been colored with Copics and my butterfly stamped twice so that I could cut out one butterfly and pop up the wings...also added just a hint of Stickles. Enjoy today's card and be sure to check out the blog for links to other sneak peeks using this same set!

6 comments:

Cathymac said...

Your card is gorgeous, Kim! Love the texture of the Core-dinations paper, the popped up butterfly, and the beautiful coneflower image!

Basslady said...

your card is a real eye-candy!

LOVE it!!!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Judith said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colours you've choosen.

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so beautiful Kim! I didn't know about that Core-dinations paper! Sounds like fun!

Neva said...

Kim this is gorgeous, that dp is perfect

Kathi said...

Lovely card. I love your coloring, paper choices, and design.