photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, August 22, 2011

Featured Stamper

Hey, guess what? Korin was the Featured Stamper on Splitcoast yesterday! I had to create a card to add to the gallery!

Here is the card that inspired me in Korin's gallery: Inspired Tree. I love, love, love the text in the background of Korin's card! I created mine by first masking off a sun and using Distress Inks to create the background. (Yes, I know...yesterday's card consisted of a mask, a sun, Distress Inks...but I love this technique, I can't help myself!) I kept the sun mask on and then used the French Script background stamp from SU! to add the text. The next element was this great grass image from the Serene Silhouettes stamp set. The dragonfly is from the same set. And then I added a sentiment from the set that Korin used on her card, Love is Like a Tree. The brad is also from SU!, the cardstock colors are the same as Korin's card.

Enjoy and why not stop by SCS to check out the Featured Stamper gallery!!

No comments: