photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, August 5, 2011

Baked with Love

Today we're having a layout challenge on the Wholly Scrap! blog, check out all of the details here!

I'm sharing two more of my March scrapbook pages, Baked with Love, and really...one day...I'm going to figure out how to take stunning photos of my scrapbook pages because my cheesy little digital camera misses so many of the fun details! I think Kimmy needs a new camera for Christmas... :-)

For these two pages I used designer paper from Kaiser Craft, the Nan's Favorites collection along with a number of coordinating die cut elements. This paper has a great vintage design to it and I love the little touches of aqua and red. I highlighted the red by using red glitter covered letters and then paired those with the toned-down look of the grunge letters, which were colored using Distress Ink.

More of those fun die cut elements on this page, the cherries, journaling box, and sentiments at the top of the page. And see those cherries running along the right hand side of the photos? That was the tiny strip of paper at the bottom of every 12x12 sheet of paper, the one with the UPC code on one side! Love to use those scraps!! The stamps sentiment, seen on the journaling tag, is a stamp from Ali Edwards. You can purchase her stamps, which are awesome for scrapbooking, at Technique Tuesday.

Enjoy today's craft and be sure to check out the challenge details on the Wholly Scrap! blog!

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet page Kim. Great photos and you used the perfect images with the theme. :o)

Kathi said...

Great layout. Your kids are adorable.