photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Keep it Simple Sunday

Happy Sunday! I'm pre-posting on Saturday night just in case we're without power and ***gasp*** Internet access today! And believe it or not I'm back with a Keep it Simple card to share! This is a sweet card layout that I CASE'd from Tammy Hershberger. (Hi Tammy!!) Tammy demonstrated stamping on acetate at our OH Stamping Around event and I loved her sweet cards so much that I had to create my own! I used the Just Saying Hi stamp set from Hero Arts to create my card...love those old-fashioned phone images! The inside of the card contains the plain yellow cardstock and the blue plaid designer paper (from Graphic 45). The outside of the card contains the kraft scalloped piece and the heart paper, also from Graphic 45 (the Wizard of Oz collection). I then simply added the phone image, the sentiment (both stamped in black Staz-On), three rhinestones, and the black ribbon. Easy peasy! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Basslady said...

a gorgeous and very stylish creation!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Michelle said...

I just love this card Kim. Love the colors and the stamping on the acetate. Great inspiration!