photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The God of all Grace

Hey, I'm on a roll with posting this week!! **Smile** Did you know that every Tuesday Sweet 'n Sassy posts an Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoast? If not, head on over to the Inspiration Challenge Forum to check things out!

Today's challenge is a color challenge based on the picture below. Isn't that the greatest color combo? And I love the texture on the couch! Fabulous!

I started my card by first looking for a fun layout and I found one on the Mojo Monday blog. There were so many great layers on this week's layout that I knew it would work well for a card that would be full of color, patterns, and textures. I actually built my card before I had determined what stamp I would use! I used strips of designer paper from Cosmo Cricket and a few embossed pieces of cardstock...Had to carry over that textured theme! Since I had so much going on with the card design I chose to keep the image simple...a great Scripture text from the Amazing Grace stamp set was perfect! I bit of aging on the circle, a few rhinestones, decorated stick pins, and butterflies were perfect embellies. To bring in the green, I opted for just a hint of that color with the use of the ribbon and button.

Enjoy and head over to the Inspiration Challenge Gallery to check out all of the visual goodness!

No comments: