photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, August 5, 2010

SALT Challenge - The Trinity

It's time for another SALT challenge and when reading this morning's write up I realized that SALT is three year's old! Wow, I can't believe three years have passed with this wonderful team!! So Happy Birthday to SALT! And since we're talking about the number three, today's theme is the Trinity (God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit). I'm running out the door in just a few minutes so I'll re-post later with my notes and ATC details but for now you can hop on over to the SALT blog to read Ruth's lovely write-up on this topic! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

I always enjoy your ATCs, Kim - and this is no exception. Hope your hubby is feeling better now. x