photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, August 2, 2010

Keep it Simple Monday

I'm a day late with my Keep it Simple post!! My hubby is down with a nasty summer cold, which just shouldn't be allowed, and that meant I was on my own for church yesterday...with two kids and a lunch. Let's just say that by the time I got home, I was dog tired! :-) This super quick and easy card was created with not one, not two, but three brand new Waltzingmouse stamp sets!! I loved their last release and decided that it was high time for me to purchase more than one set! This card is so easy to create that I don't think it even needs an explanation!! I will point out that the border around the sentiment is from a set made specifically to fit with the Nestibilities die cuts...isn't that super fun!! And I love these fun summer colors together...all are from Distress Inks. Enjoy!! Sets used: Very Vintage Labels No. 2, Rescue Remedies Additions, and Big Blooms - Chrysanthemums

2 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

What a nice CAS card, so love those waltzingmouse borders, dresses it up so nicely!

Cheryl said...

I love this CAS card. Wonderful colors.