photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Holiday Workshop

Someone please tell me that Christmas isn't just around the corner...I am not ready I tell ya, not ready! Oh, I have a few ideas present ideas in my head but the time to shop just doesn't exist! LOL! Christmas is actually my favorite holiday...I love the music, decorating the tree, seeing the excitement on the kid's faces in the morning, spending time with friends and family...ahhh, it's all wonderful but sometimes it's too darn exhausting leading up to the actual day. I say let's throw out this whole gift giving thing and just spend quality time with the ones we love! Wouldn't that make things much less stressful? At the very least, there should be time for some holiday card and gift making!! I taught a class last month at Wholly Scrap where we made a cardstock box that was filled with four tiny note cards, each 3.25" x 3.25". I found the box directions on Splitcoast and simply modified it to fit my needs.
The fabulous paper that I used on the cards is from Basic Grey and it is just lovely. It has this wonderful deep plum color in the papers that goes so nicely with the light blue and pink colors. Seems to be the hot holiday colors this year and I adore them! (If you click on the above photo you'll be able to get a better look at each of the cards.) The images are all from an Impression Obsession stamp set and these snowmen are just delightful! I love snowmen and have a hard time not making a purchase every time I see one during the holiday shopping season. Each image has been colored with Copics and the snowballs all have a hint of Stickles. I am holding this class again on 11/20...so...if you're in the New England area and would like to attend, send me an email or leave a comment. If you're not in the immediate area but are interested, I'd be happy to send you a kit along with detailed instructions. The cost for the kit and class is $20. Please RSVP by 11/13.. Thanks so much and happy snowman days!

1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

I just ADORE this set Kim!!! I LOVE Christmas too!!!!
Hope all is well :)