photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, November 9, 2009

Back from PA!!

I'm back safe and sound from our Stamping Around PA event!! It was a blast and I'll have more to share this week! For now, you can check out some photos of our location on the Stamping Around web site and I'll leave you with a photo of our group of instructors! From left to right... Korin Sutherland, Tammy, Becky, me, and Julie Masse. In front is Charmaine Ikach and Kathi Rerek. Check back later this week for more!

3 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I had such a great time and it was wonderful to finally meet you Kim! Sending you big hugs! And Isabelle says hello! :)

Kathi said...

It was great to finally meet you in person after several years of email correspondence!

I had such a wonderful time teaching and learning from the other teachers.

Thanks so much for organizing such a wonderful event!

Godelieve said...

Must have been a wonderful event!