photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blog Candy!!

See...No pencil shavings or dust bunnies as blog candy....it's really stamping goodies! :-) This first round of goodies consists of a mini bag of sparkly brads in black, yellow, green, and purple, black prima flowers, a collection of cardstock in different sizes (mustard, lime green, purple, black, newspaper print with spider webs, and black with sparkly circles) and a ghost mini album. These supplies are part of the Odd Bird Planet A La Tarte Halloween kit. You can see the projects I created with a portion of the kit here, here, and here. Here's how you enter the blog candy drawing. Tell me what your plans are for Thanksgiving...going out, staying in, cooking a big dinner, or opting for take out? Me? We're not in close proximity to our family members to we gather with two or three other families from our church. We've been doing this for about eight years and it's a total blast! We have about 12-20 people in attendance and we eat more, spread out over an eight hour period of time, than we should! Weight Watchers here I come! LOL! You have until Wednesday night (11/26) at midnight (EST) to enter! Enjoy!

4 comments:

cpullum said...

I am going to my moms which means I have to drive in the rain! But we will have a homemade dinner from my mom and we will hand out and get ready for shopping Friday!

Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

We are cooking a HUGE dinner. I don't know why...we only have 6 people in our family. :)
But we always go crazy with the food.

Anonymous said...

I guess I missed the drawing!! The ghost book is cute :)

Fulvia said...

that beautiful blog candy, sin be reached late!