photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, October 2, 2008

A La Tarte Photo Holder

Another project created with the Odd Bird Planet A La Tarte kit. This one is a photo holder created from a large wooden spool. The spool has been covered with paper from the kit and the top has been covered with a beautiful fine black glitter that also comes in the kit. Wish I knew how to photograph glitter so that you could see the sparkle! (I sponged black ink on the bottom of the spool to cover the wood.) The letters for "boo" are also from the kit, as well as the bat gate stamp that was used to support my dancing skeleton, who was cut out of one of the decorative paper included in the kit. Since we don't do anything about Halloween, I didn't have a fun "kid dressed up in a costume" photos but this one of my oldest kind of looks like he's saying "boo" doesn't' it! I actually think he was playing peek-a-boo at the time...Fun!! Enjoy and get on over to OBP to pick up your kit before they're all gone!!

No comments: