photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Love Cake!

I'm not kidding, I really do...as evidenced by my expanding backside! LOL! Egad! It's time to head back to Weight Watchers and the gym! I love being a SAHM but it sure doesn't bode well for my eating habits. ;-) However, cake stamps are completely fat free with zero calories...what's not to love!
Over the next few days I'll be sharing a few cake/cupcake cards created with the same Odd Bird Planet stamps and coordinating papers. The OBP cupcake and card images are some of my favorites and the one I used on the above card was part of my very first purchase. I love the versatility of this cake as you could use it for a wedding card, birthday card, or an I love cake card, as I did! **smile** The image was embossed with brown powder and colored with Copics and the background paper is from Martha Stewart. Both of the images on the card; the cake and the "I love cake" background stamp are both from OBP.
Enjoy and go eat some cake!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice card. I'm interested in seeing all that you end up doing with it.