photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Taylor's Cupcake Challenge

Taylor over at Taylored Expressions holds a sketch challenge each week and I finally decided to play along! The sketch was so cute I couldn't resist! :-) The sketch is listed below...
I decided to go with an Odd Bird Planet cupcake image along with the I Love Cake background stamp. Didn't alter the layout at all, really like it, will have to use it again! The tiny rhinestones at the bottom of the scalloped edge are actually from Taylor's store.
Thanks Taylor for the fabulous sketch!! Go check out all of Taylor's adorable cupcake stamps and creations!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute!! Great little patterned cupcake paper! :)

Taylor said...

So cute, Kim! Love the colors and papers you chose! Thanks for playing the cupcake challenge!

Tracy Durcan said...

This is super cute! I love that layout too, I'll have to make some time to play :)