photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cupcake Challenge and Blog Candy Winner!

**Blog candy winner info at the end of this post!** A big package of Odd Bird Planet stamps arrived on my doorstep this week and this gnome stamp has been staring at me from the moment I opened the box...taunting me...just begging to be inked. Since I had some free time this week to create, I decided to participate in Taylor's cupcake challenge, see below, seeing that my cutey gnome would be just perfect for this layout!

I also used a tiny branch image, also from OBP, behind the gnome to fill out my circle and as my husband said, looking over my shoulder while I asked if the card needed anything else, "a gnome sitting in a cup, on a branch...that's just about all you need!" I needed to add just a tiny "gnome" sign...to remind him of what kind of creature he is. :-) The paper used is from Stampin' Up!, a new holiday print...fantastic patterns! Ribbon, which is a luscious stitched felt, is also from Stampin' Up!.

Head on over to Taylor's blog to check out the other creations and why not give this layout a try? Love it!

Oh yeah...the blog candy winner! :-) Sorry I took so long to get the winner posted, been away from the computer a bit with the holiday. The winner is....Jules P - Congratulations! Jules, please email me at ksdm@comcast.net with your shipping information and I'll get your package in the mail asap! For those of you who just missed out on entering...don't worry, I'll have another blog candy announcement posted tomorrow!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Taylor said...

So cute! That gnome is too funny! Thanks for playing the challenge this weekend!

Unknown said...

He's too funny!! Ok, one holiday down . . . now we should work on getting together before the next one takes over!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your Christmas look is awesome!!! I love this card too. The image is just darling too.

Anonymous said...

thank you. I emailed my info to you.
I love this little gnome. He is so cute in the cup.