photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Stacked Cupcakes

If one cupcake is fantastic, what is a big 'ol pile of cupcakes? Divine! On this card I used just the base from the cake image (two posts below) to create a lovely plate for my cupcake pyramid. I've got strawberry and chocolate frosted cupcakes and a few with a sugary coating...ohh, how delightfully yummy! For this card, I made a mini card on top of a regular sized card, as seen below. The card is held closed with a piece of chocolate-colored twill.I think I need to go find some chocolate...

2 comments:

Esther said...

mmmMMmmmmMmm loving your non calorie cake card! What fun! I wouldnt know which to choose!

jasminduft said...

I like this one too. Quite original! I also like the detail of the buttons on the corners.