photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter

Greetings! Well it looks like this week is a week of posting DT projects! Yippee!! This is an Easter page that I created for PSA Essentials. We don't have any special celebrations for Easter, as each Sunday is a wonderful time to celebrate the resurrection of Christ! However, we do have fun coloring eggs (when you own seven chickens, you're always looking for something to do with all of the eggs!) and use the holiday as an excuse to eat chocolate!
This page was created using paper from Bo Bunny. I had a few Easter-themed papers hanging around but I really liked the idea of using something that had just a Spring theme. I really liked the green paper, the base of the layout, that had just a hint of flowers and butterflies running up one side of the page...so pretty! I then used an egg stamp from PSA Essentials to stamp four little eggs and color them with Copics. Once I cut out each egg, I attached each one to tiny banners from Spellbinders.
I used grunge letters to spell out Easter (I used Distress Ink to color the letters). The Bo Bunny paper pack included some stickers and I was able to use those to add the date and the sentiment, "the little things are not so little after all..."

I hope you enjoy today's layout and head on over to PSA Essentials to check out their many stamp options!

No comments: