photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Korin!!

I am so excited to be part of the surprise Birthday Blog Hop for Korin! Oh, I love surprises and I love that we have an opportunity to celebrate the birthday of a wonderful and talented person, who is also a sweet friend! Today we have an amazing line up for designers who have all hopped on the party train! Be sure to check out everyone's beautiful artwork by following the links below!!

My card features two new stamp sets; Friendship Script and Vintage Postcard (I ADORE this set!!) I used this lovely vintage designer paper from October Afternoon for a truly antique look that works perfectly with the design of the stamps. And now...check out the projects from the other designers! I can't wait to go hopping myself!! Enjoy!!

And feel free to stop by Korin's blog and show her some birthday love!!

21 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Shabby Chic and simply fabulous!

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Kim! Love it.
Hugs and smiles

Lydia Fiedler said...

Wow - this is so warm and beautiful. These sets are on my desk calling my name :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Kim! Love the images. Glad I am not the only one how can't seem to put Vintage Postcard away. :o) The flower and papers are lovely!

Dina Kowal Creative said...

Gorgeous Kim! I love what you do with these sets!!

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful card! Love the old paper look.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Kim, this is so beautiful! Vintage loveliness at its finest!

merrymstamper said...

gorgeous card Kim! love all the details and combination of papers and stamps.

Cathymac said...

I just love your stamping style, Kim! You always manage to combine just the right papers and colors to create gorgeous cards! This card is sooooo beautiful...love every carefully placed element!

Giovana said...

Lovely card Kim! Love the vintage look :)

Julie said...

This is just fantastic!!!

Anabé said...

Delicada y encantadora tarjeta... felicitaciones

Misti said...

WOW!! Great card!

Amy Martin said...

Beautiful card. Love it.

Taylor said...

Seriously....can you hear my happy sigh as I look at this? BEYOND gorgeous, sweet girl! Thanks so much for joining the fun celebration for Korin :)

Unknown said...

Oh KIM!!! This is stunning!!!

Ceal said...

this is gorgeous Kim, love the vintage

Melinda Gleissner said...

Love these images together. Your card is stunning.

itzamitzi said...

Great vintage look... and a LOT of work. Just look at all those layers,, and I love the flower too.

Deb said...

How elegant and gorgeous, Kim! I love these warm, rich colors! Love these beautiful vintage images!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhhh GORGEOUS! What a wonderful project for Korin! Sorry I am late, was travelling yesterday!