photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sweet 'n Sassy Sponsorship

Do you know about the Card Positioning Systems (CPS) sketch challenges? If not, you should check out their site! Each week a new sketch is posted and you can be entered into a prize drawing if you participate by submitting a card using the sketch!

This week the sponsor is Sweet 'n Sassy and I'm pleased to be able to share a card using this week's sketch! Be sure to hop on over to the CPS site to learn more about the prizes that are available this week!

For this card I used a brand new Sweet 'n Sassy set, Warm Hello. Isn't that snowman adorable! I definitely have a thing for snowmen in the winter...hummm...maybe because I live in the great white north where we're typically surrounded by snow!

Before stamping my image, I sprayed the cardstock with Perfect Pearls for a great shimmery look. I just feel like you need a little something extra when you're dealing with a mostly white image on a white background and Perfect Pearls is the perfect solution! The image was then stamped and colored with Copics. My snowman is paired with this lovely wintery paper from Little Yellow Bicycle and grey fabric-covered buttons from SU!

Enjoy today's card and be sure to check out the sketch at CPS!

No comments: