photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Girl of Many Moods

Hi all! I'm sharing a card featuring this darling stamp and sentiment from PSA Essentials. Isn't this the greatest sentiment? I laughed out loud when I first read it!
The card layout is from a publication call (I didn't make it but now I can share my card sooner rather than later!) and it's a great way to showcase lots of fun designer papers! All of these papers are from My Minds Eye and I love them all!

For the image, I stamped it twice on cream cardstock and colored them with Copics. I cut out one entire girl image and then just the heart and cupcake from the second image and then attached both of them with foam tape. I attached a tiny red rhinestone (from Taylored Expressions) to the top of the cupcake. The background of the card was embossed with a folder from Sizzix.

Enjoy and check out all the great stamps from PSA!

1 comment:

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This card is adorable. I really like the muted colors and the sunburst background. I will have to CASe this. Thanks for sharing!