photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Holiday Scrapbooking

It's day two of the holiday scrapbooking posts! :-) This layout is on the PSA Essentials blog this morning and when reading the write up that Libby posted I noted that she made a great point; scrapbook those Christmas memories shortly after the holidays. If we wait too long, we tend to forget some of the more precious things that were said or done. This year I am taking this advice! My photos have been shipped from my favorite online printer and my album is already finished, just waiting for the addition of photos and embellishments. I can't wait to share!
Of course this photo isn't from this year...it's from 2008! Nothing like going back a few years to scrapbook! However, I loved this photo of the boys and knew it would be perfect to highlight on a page. And in 2008 we had quite a time getting a good photo. We all ended up laughing hysterically, some of us (little boys) crying and whining, some of us (me) giving up, and some of us (my husband) finally capturing the perfect photo! Our Christmas card that year showcased some of our outtakes, such as my youngest sticking out his tongue, both of them looking completely exasperated, and one of them with their heads down on the arm of the chair, all done with posing!

On this page I used a number of PSA stamp sets; I created my own designer paper by stamping snowflakes all over a piece of cream cardstock. A number of holiday images were stamped, colored, and attached to small circles, which acted as perfect embellishments, and the 25 was highlighted on a few layers of cardstock and designer paper.

The designer paper is from Imaginisce, ribbon is from May Arts, and the date and sentiment stickers are from Jillibean Soup.

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fabulous page Kim. Love the cute photo, the papers... the circle elements are awesome! :o)