photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Release Day!!

Today is release day over at Sweet 'n Sassy and Korin has some lovely digi images in store for you today! One of them is this adorable birdie...how perfect is this for a baby shower or welcome for a new baby?? I love his chubby little body!! Since I was creating late last night I kept my layout fairly simple. This is a 4" square card, one of my favorite gift card sizes, that I've layered with a piece of pale blue (embossed with my new polka dot embossing folder!) and scalloped red cardstock. I added the word 'baby' by punching out letters from an alphabet set. Be sure to check out all of the wonderful creations that will be posted on the other DT blogs; links are on the left! Enjoy!

7 comments:

Leah said...

So super sweet Kim! I love the soft colors you used:) Can't wait to see what you do with your Scor Pal ;)

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet card, Kim. I really like the color combo, and the swiss dots in the background give this such a soft look. Perfect baby card! :-)

Donna-Marie said...

Adorable!!!!

Lorie said...

Fantastic card, Kim! I love all the texture you've incorporated!

Unknown said...

Totally cute!! Love your layout - great card! :)

Chrissy D said...

Kim, this is DELIGHTFUL! Such a great card! TFS!

Nancy said...

What a sweet card Kim,
Love the colors and the texture.