photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Keep it Simple Sunday

Today's tip: Use a textured cardstock and rub ons for added dimension...that....and...copy a friend's adorable card layout to create a quick card! ;-) That's right...I admit it, I used a layout that Julie created during her card class on Friday night to serve as a jumping off point for today's Keep it Simple card. Thanks Julie! My card was created using Bazzill cardstock along with an adorable rub on from American Crafts, which I picked up at Wholly Scrap. I dyed a piece of ribbon, using my Copic markers, to match the coral color cardstock peeking out from the bottom of the card, and added a row of polka dots from a Papertreyink set. This is one of those great layouts that can be used for any occasion or stamp! Good thing Julie has a good eye for design! :-) Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey how adorable is that?!! LOL! LOVE it! :) That little ladybug is too cute!

Chrissy D said...

Lovely card!!

Cynthia said...

This is a lovely clean and simple piece of art....like it.