photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stamping Around Connecticut - Sneak Peek

Turns out I'll be teaching a class in Connecticut! Yippee! Here's a sneak peek of part of my project...it involves Basic Grey, Copics, and Unity Stamps! What a sweet combination! Julie and I leave this afternoon for Connecticut and we can't wait to meet everyone and start stamping! We have a "stamping in your PJ's" party planned for tonight! WooHoo! I'll be back later to share photos and my entire project...as well as the other instructor's projects...and let me tell you, they are amazing!! Thanks for hanging in on this rather dull posting week...Be back to our regularly scheduled programming next week!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Looks adorable!!! Very exciting!!! Can't wait to see the whole thing and make it :)