photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ode to Papertreyink

OK, I'm loving this simple style! Why just today I finished two cards in under an hour...does anyone understand what a miracle that is?? I'm pretty sure I heard angels singing when I tied the knot on my second card... Today, I got to play with my new Papertreyink Button Bits stamp set. I LOVE this new set, it is so darn cute. Check out that little chickie...darling! Nichole has added two different wings, along with two different size chickies. This is definitely one of my all time favorite PTI sets. I only needed to stamp the beak, tail, and feet, add a button, a rhinestone for an eye, and the wing. Piece of cake! Since the main portion of the card contained all of the bells and whistles (image, sentiment, and ribbon), I kept the rest of the card fairly plain. I did stamp a stitched background (from SU!) on the blue cardstock, using my new PTI snow white ink...another favorite! All of the cardstock used is also from PTI, along with the ribbon and button. And I confess, I think PTI is going to be my new paper supplier! I love that you get free shipping once you spend $50 and come on ladies, how hard is it to spend $50 on stamping supplies! Ca'ching! Well I have a busy night ahead of me tonight so I'm off...Have a wonderful evening!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super Cute!! Am I going to have to get this set on Friday??:)