photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, June 8, 2009

Registration for Connecticut Event is Open!

I'm not sure I've shared this here or not but following on the success of Stamp NE, my dear friend Julie Masse and I decided to start a company, Stamping Around (our new web site will be live soon). Our company goal is to provide crafters with an opportunity to spend time creating with their friends, while getting to know more about how to use their favorite products and/or techniques from industry experts. We have three events scheduled for the remainder of 2009; Connecticut in July, Vermont in September, and Philadelphia in November. We just opened registration for Connecticut and we're holding the event in a beautiful suite-only Inn - I can't wait! :-) Click on the "Stamping Around Conn" badge on the left hand side of my blog for more details! And feel free to drop me an email (ksdm@comcast.net) or comment if you'd ever like to teach at any of our events or if you'd like to attend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats in your new venture Kim... Wishing you the best!!! HUGS..SK :)